Domino Tech understands government customer requirements and has a proven track record of creating custom applications for multiple government agencies.
Throughout the life of your project, we will accommodate your specifications by:
- Participating in all Agile Scrum meetings to analyze requirements and prepare epic, stories, and tasks.
- Implementing designs alongside experienced UI/UX Designers.
- Performing significant coding tasks–code reviews and code scans for each sprint plan–as well as mentoring/assisting/reviewing the work of other developers.
- Explaining requirements to developers and tracking the story in daily Scrum meetings.
- Providing functional and technical support to developers during the development phase.
- Participating in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
- Conducting functional requirements gathering, technical design, implementation, and code mentoring for Jr. Developers.
Experts in Technology and Customized Services
Our team has more than 5 years of experience in training, development, monitoring, support and transition to another application or platform, and we conduct discovery with business experts and collected agency- and-organization-specific information relating to processes, requirements, and issues.
Some of the applications we use in the areas of cloud application, platform, and security include (but are not limited to):
- JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 9.0/9.2 Oracle
- MS 365
- One Drive
- Sharepoint Online
- In Tune
- Ceridian DayForce, Onbase
- Crystal Reports
- Azure Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Java 11
- Apache TomCat
Current State to Optimal State
Our team of subject-matter experts provides exemplary application support services by analyzing the current process and developing an optimal solution, and providing guidance on the suggested changes from a legacy application to a more modern, cloud-based solution throughout the project. We accomplish this by evaluating system performance, identifying issues, and implementing incremental improvements.