Domino Tech understands government customer requirements and has a proven track record of creating custom applications for multiple government agencies.
Throughout the life of your project, we will accommodate your specifications by:
- Participating in all Agile Scrum meetings to analyze requirements and prepare epic, stories, and tasks.
- Implementing designs alongside experienced UI/UX Designers.
- Performing significant coding tasks–code reviews and code scans for each sprint plan–as well as mentoring/assisting/reviewing the work of other developers.
- Explaining requirements to developers and tracking the story in daily Scrum meetings.
- Providing functional and technical support to developers during the development phase.
- Participating in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
- Conducting functional requirements gathering, technical design, implementation, and code mentoring for Jr. Developers.
Experts in Technology and Customized Services
Our team has more than 5 years of experience in training, development, monitoring, support and transition to another application or platform, and we conduct discovery with business experts and collected agency- and-organization-specific information relating to processes, requirements, and issues.
Some of the applications we use in the areas of cloud application, platform, and security include (but are not limited to):
- JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 9.0/9.2 Oracle
- MS 365
- One Drive
- Sharepoint Online
- In Tune
- Ceridian DayForce, Onbase
- Crystal Reports
- Azure Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Java 11
- Apache TomCat
Current State to Optimal State
Our team of subject-matter experts provides exemplary application support services by analyzing the current process and developing an optimal solution, and providing guidance on the suggested changes from a legacy application to a more modern, cloud-based solution throughout the project. We accomplish this by evaluating system performance, identifying issues, and implementing incremental improvements.
We also understand that far too many users experience disruptions to both their daily operations and system’s standard functionality. That’s why we provide recommendations and assistance for the resolution of these issues. Our unparalleled application support services include:
- End-user communication
- Administrator training
- Implementation of IT systems/applications
Furthermore, our in-house documentation is developed and maintained to include all system- and application-specific configurations. And we provide the implementation and operation of the IT system/application, change controls, project management documents and training materials.
We also have several years of experience working in the following applications: MS Office365, ITSM systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Ceridian DayForce, Cartegraph, Computronix Posse, Content Management Systems (CMS), JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 9.0/9.2, Oracle, MS 365 and all applications, In Tune and Cloud Security, Onbase, Crystal Reports, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services.
In addition to our wide range of expertise in technical support and services, our contract personnel have a minimum of five years of experience in applications analysis, implementation, optimization, management, advisory, and training.