Domino Tech has provided complete modernization of Information Technology portfolios for government agencies. These services encompass planning for implementation of web-based systems, including web site efficiency evaluations, accessibility reviews/audits, and security issues as they relate to consulting for web-based projects.
Our team of business process engineering specialists, technology experts, project managers, business analysts, and technical writers has designed and developed cloud-based systems through a rigorous and detailed process that involves assessing and defining requirements to meet your specific needs. We assist agencies in the assessments of applications, the existing technology footprint, the design of potential best practice recommendations, and provided technology specifications with associated Return on Investment (ROI) and roadmaps for change.
In addition, we have five years of experience in enterprise level web-based security planning/implementation/testing and troubleshooting.
We have designed and developed a Lobbying Expense Tracking System used by lobbying firms across the country. The System is successfully utilized by over 10 customers across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. This system allows the users to record lobbying expenses, get reimbursed by customers for the expenses, and file regulatory reports. This cloud-hosted solution can be accessed by the users from anywhere using any type of device.
We accomplish these successful rollouts by:
- Developing new applications and updating/enhancing legacy applications
- Participating in all Agile Scrum meetings to analyze requirements and prepare epic stories and tasks.
- Understanding government customer requirements and implementing designs alongside UI/UX Designers.
- Performing significant coding tasks — code reviews and code scans for each sprint plan — as well as mentoring/assisting/reviewing the work of other developers.
- Explaining the requirements to developers and tracking the story/tasks in daily Scrum meetings.
- Providing functional and technical support to developers during the development phase.
- Participating in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
- Conducting functional requirements gathering, technical design, implementation, and code mentoring for Jr. Developers.
- Using the best technologies available, such as Vue.js, SpringBoot, SpringJPA, Azure DevOps, Java 11, Oracle, JBoss, Apache TomCat, and Node.js.
Immediately upon evaluation, our team will create a roadmap of the appropriate approach, define the methodology, and relate all required documentation. And we’ll present recommendations for solutions to meet your required specifications.