As a firm, Domino Tech’s Technical Team of Subject-Matter Experts has more than five years of experience in cloud hosting and professional migration services. As a managed IT client, you’ll receive full support for application architecture and deployment in cloud environments, and we’ll support your entire organization through continuous monitoring, detection and response, and ongoing risk management.
We often deliver solutions hosted on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform, which increases the efficiency of delivering services to users. And because our team deploys a variety of solutions that are hosted on Azure, we’re able to leverage tools and technologies that both you and Domino Tech can trust.
For example, using deeply integrated Azure cloud services, our technical team can rapidly build, deploy, and manage complex applications with ease, as well as leverage Azure’s support of a wide range of programming languages, frameworks, operating systems, databases, and devices.
Additionally, for many companies that frequently handle a great deal of documents, the storage, search, and retrieval of these pieces can be a challenging technical task. One of the first features deployed in Azure Cloud was the storage of documents, and we can leverage these capabilities via the Azure blob storage feature.
Our cloud-based solutions and services include:
- Cloud adoption plans
- Cloud application design
- Cloud management and monitoring
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of cloud connectivity issues
- Streamlining operational management
Our technical team also supports:
- Hybrid options – Public vs. Private, physical data center needs (IBM/Oracle/SAP/etc.)
- Migration options – need to refactor vs. forklift “as-is”, support
- Load Balancing
- OS Management
Domino Tech’s team of Subject-Matter Experts are industry-certified in the following categories:
- VMware Partner/Certified
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Azure Administrator Associate
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- CompTIA Cloud+
Our team develops custom plans and strategies specific to your organization’s IT Cloud Architecture needs. As with many of our other services, we conduct discovery with business experts and collect specific information related to your company’s processes, requirements, and issues in order to provide guidance on suggested changes from legacy applications to a more modern, cloud-based solution.