Domino Tech’s extensive experience in Change Management Research, Analysis, and Communication Support entails determining the change management scope and the organization of project inception and brainstorming sessions between all of the project stakeholders to discuss process changes and requirements. Our solutions also frequently include the customization and deployment of data collection platforms, analysis of results, and developing communications based on these results for both leadership and staff audiences. We also work with the Orders Team to process orders, as well as translate business requirements into functional requirements for the Development Team.
Additionally, we work with developers and testers for a Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) three-way handshake prior to and upon completion of the user story to ensure adherence to business requirements.
Our services also include (but are not limited to):
- Planning, scheduling, and implementing releases.
- Developing Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Developing report specifications by defining the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners, and runtime parameters.
- Developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
- Identifying impacts to external systems and other project areas.
- Developing change communications for identified workstreams or projects.
- Issuing executive presentations with results and recommendations.
- Creating a communications strategy that involves support for announcement/results, advisory support, and assistance.
- Proposing solutions to complex calculations.
- Providing continuous attention to testing the application for every sprint.
- Building specification sheets.
Some of the Technologies we utilize to achieve such results are as follows:
- Office 365
- Azure DevOps