Domino Tech has more than two years of experience in Geospatial Technologies/Geospatial Information Systems (GT/GIS) support services. We perform a number of services, including project management; requirements gathering; development of formal test plans and testing of web-based GIS applications; enterprise GIS system architecture; modeling and metadata creation for digital imagery; database migration and administration; and security reviews as related to GT/GIS.
Our Technical Experts
Our subject-matter experts provide training services in the development, monitoring, support, and transition to other applications and/or platform. And they excel in providing instruction services in network administration, application development, integration and configuration with any third-party systems.
Domino Tech’s experts have a minimum of five years of experience in the following relevant areas:
- Project management
- software development life cycle (SDLC)
- GIS release management (including all GIS application releases)
- Enterprise GIS system architecture
- Spatial data development
- Metadata creation
- Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and digital imagery
- Database management
- Application software design
- Workflow design and analysis
Modernization, Support, and Development through Best-in-Class Technology
Our GIS developers support and enhance Maintenance-IQ web applications, which helps maintain operations, allowing managers and maintenance personnel to dissect and display project and support data through a GIS map and associated reports to make better decisions about maintenance activities and operations procedures.
We have extensive experience with Azure DevOps Server, Project Online, Sharepoint, GIS web-based applications, Mapcore upgrades, and data/reporting apps.
The technical team’s capabilities also include the following:
- Developing reusable GIS web components with Angular, GraphQL, ASP.NET using Typescript, HTML, CSS, and C#.
- Contributing to new developments, such as GIS visualization portals, using MapCore2 Components, Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS, C#, GraphQL, and implemented features with Node.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, and MongoDB.
- Creating systems that track, analyze, and report on assets and sensors, using a variety of technologies including Angular, Node.js, Hapi.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, SQL Server, ArcGIS Online, and Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS.
- Contributing to the development of GeoQ, a geospatial data collection, transformation, analytics, and dissemination platform.
- Building infrastructure using Node.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB on GeoQ to enable the syncing of waypoints.
- Developing a system architecture, and implementing, configuring, deploying ArcGIS Enterprise systems on Google/Azure cloud platforms.
- Supporting Oracle 12 transitions.
Through remediation, change management, planning, and prioritization, we will suggest and implement process improvements. The Domino Tech Distinction and Advantage ensures thorough analyses to find system failures and mapping weaknesses/gaps.